Register of Public Notaries – Maldives
If you have paid annual fee and your information is not listed on the PN Register, please let us know via the following form: https://forms.office.com/r/tgnKTBTdnR
Application for permit to act as Public Notary
Application to Renew Public Notary Permit
Public Notary Annual Fee
Public Notary Annual Fee payment deadline – 31March 2023.
Please follow the instructions below to pay your annual fee.
Annual Fee: MVR 2,000 (Two Thousand Maldivian Rufiyaa)
Account Name: Bar Council of the Maldives
Bank: Maldives Islamic Bank
Branch: Main Branch
Account Number: 90101555000971000
Kindly read all the below instructions prior to making the payment:
- All Fees must be made as one single payment; fee payment on an installment basis is not permitted.
- Only bank transfers and cash deposits will be accepted.
- If you are making the payment via cash deposit, kindly send us a clear scan of the deposit slip via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the cash deposit is made through the ATM, please mention that the deposit has been made via ATM deposit.
- If you are making the payment via transfer, the transfer slip must bear your full name, national ID card number, Notary number in the payment description.
- Kindly share the transfer slip/receipt via return e-mail only. The return email must include your full name and national ID card number, Notary number.
- If your payment is made by a third party, the bank account name of the third party, Notary name and number must be clearly mentioned in the return e-mail.
- Fee will be deemed to be received by the Bar Council of the Maldives only upon the verification from the Maldives Islamic Bank.
- Once the fee is received by the Bar Council of the Maldives, you will be issued with a payment receipt.
For any clarifications, you may contact us via return email or at 3333990 between 8:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M., Sunday – Thursday.